Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No photo required.

Cash, as you're all well aware, is quite a little ham for the camera. But one of the absolute best, sweetest moments of his young life happened the other day with nary a camera in sight.

I, or "Da-DAAA!" as I'm known, was working at the dining table around noon and finishing off the remains of a bag of Sun Chips. When Cash noticed, he immediately stomped over and demanded a chip. Mind you, this was the bottom of the bag and pickings were slim. But I managed to find a fairly decent-sized chip to give him. He took it in his little hand, bit off exactly half of it, and held the remainder up for me. I thanked him and tried to take it in my hand, but he wasn't having it. No, he insisted on putting it in my mouth. And the little smile that washed over his face as this happened was about the coolest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?